- A. Ioannou, C. Kouzoupou, M. C. Argyrou, K. Kalli, M. Mondanos, I. Hunter, R. Karaulanov, A. Stavrou, M. Papaconstantinou, “Monitoring the temperature and vibration response of underground optical cables collocated with the EAC power distribution cables using state-of-the-art distributed sensing systems,” SPIE Photonics Europe, 2022.
- A. Ioannou, C. Kouzoupou, M. C. Argyrou, K. Kalli, A. Lantos, S.Chatzis, “Machine learning applied to BOTDR optical fibre distributed sensing in a controlled environment,” SPIE Photonics Europe, 2022.
- Yosuke Mizuno, Antreas Theodosiou, Kyriacos Kalli, Sascha Liehr, Heeyoung Lee, and Kentaro Nakamura, “Distributed polymer optical fiber sensors: a review and outlook,” Photon. Res. 9, 1719-1733, 2021.
- “Machine learning applied to distributed sensing for powerline monitoring” at the 3rd International Conference on Health Monitoring of Civil & Maritime Structures (HeaMES 2022).
- “Intelligent Distributed Optical Fibre Sensing For Next Generation Smart Grids” at the 2020 Mediterranean Conference on Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Energy Conversion (MEDPOWER 2020).